Question

I can't sign in to my account on my phone

When I use my phone (Lg g3) to try to sign into Sound Cloud all I get is an error. Please help because I want to primarily use Sound Cloud on my phone 😨

58 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Can you take a screenshot of the error message? Also, are you constantly signed in to your account on your computer, or can you sign in on basically, any other device except for your phone? This would be the first thing I'd like to ask you to check - open a new browser window (if you're still logged in on your computer's web browser, make sure to try a different browser or a private / incognito window of your browser of choice) and try to log in.

If it is working there, it should on your phone as well.

Or, are you typically logging in via our Facebook or Google+ integration? If that's the case, it could be that the phone cannot read this info properly. To get this working, sign out of any Google+ & FB account on your phone, then restart the SoundCloud app and try again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Can you take a screenshot of the error message? Also, are you constantly signed in to your account on your computer, or can you sign in on basically, any other device except for your phone? This would be the first thing I'd like to ask you to check - open a new browser window (if you're still logged in on your computer's web browser, make sure to try a different browser or a private / incognito window of your browser of choice) and try to log in.

Or, are you typically logging in via our Facebook or Google+ integration? If that's the case, it could be that the phone cannot read this info properly. To get this working, sign out of any Google+ & FB account on your phone, then restart the SoundCloud app and try again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I can sign in on anything else except my phone 😨.

I'm trying to log in using G+ or my email and I've tried signing out of all other G+ things and it still didn't work D;
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Hey there,

Thanks for following up. Hmm, ok, in this case, I'd recommend we go ahead and try a different mode to log in. If you have created the account through our integration with Google+ or Facebook, in order to use your email address and password (rather then clicking on the Google+-integration button), you'll have to create a password that is unique to your SoundCloud account.

In order to do so, please go to https://soundcloud.com/login/forgot and have a password reset email sent to your address (in your case, it is more of a password creation then a password reset). Once you've gone through this process, please try again to log in on your mobile, however by typing your email address and password.

Don't worry - this won't take away the option to log in through the Google+ integration, it will only add to that.

Can you try that and let us know how it goes? If you're running into continued issues, please take a screenshot and send it over.

Cheers
Mathis
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I can't log into sound cloud in my phone. I've always used it on my phone and for some reason it just stopped working. I've tried everything but it just keeps asking me if u have the right email and password and I'm 100% sure I do.

Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

same issue on latest iOS

Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Same thing here. I only use my phone since I'm constantly on the road, and I just began this circle of resetting my password (over a dozen times) for me to not be able to sign in. I've tried the mobile app, incognito mode, and all other suggestions above. Same results. It's probably relevant to mention that this all started when I installed the SoundCloud Pulse app and tried to sign in (that app is now uninstalled).
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I have the same problem on my galaxy s4. it doesn't let me log in into my personal account, but if I use somebody else's account, it works without a hitch. it started doing that last night. what's going on?
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

same problem on my phone. when I enter with computer run, but when I singn with my phone dosen't run. I try to change my password and it is always the same problem.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Also like you the problem start last night.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

whats going on????? when will this get fixed?
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I've the same problem since yesterday on my Samsung Galaxy S4.
I still can sign in on my laptop via a web browser. But both apps (soundcloud + pulse) don't want to sign me in.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Same problem

....please help
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Same problem

....please help
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Re-install , clear data , restart , clear other app data like ( facebook ,youtube,google+) all dosn't work
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I don't get it, why doesn't it log in my account, but it logs in somebody else's, on the same phone? I'm fuming, cuz it's the app I use to listen to music. please fix it!
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Exactly, I can log into my brother's account on my phone but my account gives me that same error message. I've reinstalled, reseted my phone, even changed my account email and password, but nothing works
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Same here. Google Chrome and Firefox browsers are working including the mobile versions, but I can't log in with the Android app - same error message. I don't sign in using Google+ or Facebook.

Just an observation and different issue etc but the Facebook app is not working (for many people) either. Strange coincindence, the apps going 'down' at the same time?
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

same here
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Same here..
Same here... Checked everything, cleared caches, reinstalled... Changed password...

I can also sign in with another user on my phone, which hasn't a PRO profile.
Maybe there is a problem with the PRO profiles, who can't sign in anymore. Or what is the problem with this particular user who can't sign in anymore?

Both users do can sign in with chrome browser.
I also can't sign in on Android S6 Edge . Get the sam error
Same here with iPhone 5
Gijs From Space wrote:

I can also sign in with another user on my phone, which hasn't a PRO profile.
Maybe there is a problem with the PRO profiles, who can't sign in anymore. Or what is the problem with this particular user who can't sign in anymore?

Both users do can sign in with chrome browser.

I have the same problem. My account will not log in. Others will.
I do not have a PRO account
I have the same problem as many others. Using a Xperia Z5 Premium.
I'm trying to log in using email and password and get the same Message as many others have poste here.

My son can log in fine on my phone With his account.

I can log in fine on my account from my computer, but i can't log in from the app With my account.

Very annoying...