Question

I can't sign in to my account on my phone

When I use my phone (Lg g3) to try to sign into Sound Cloud all I get is an error. Please help because I want to primarily use Sound Cloud on my phone 😨

60 replies

Solved
1-Sign in with another account
2-stream some tracks
3-Sign out
4-delete cashe and data
5-sign in again with your primary account
It works with me
Just trying to help i'm not adeveloper
Just a user
Hi there,

Can you take a screenshot of the error message? Also, are you constantly signed in to your account on your computer, or can you sign in on basically, any other device except for your phone? This would be the first thing I'd like to ask you to check - open a new browser window (if you're still logged in on your computer's web browser, make sure to try a different browser or a private / incognito window of your browser of choice) and try to log in.

If it is working there, it should on your phone as well.

Or, are you typically logging in via our Facebook or Google+ integration? If that's the case, it could be that the phone cannot read this info properly. To get this working, sign out of any Google+ & FB account on your phone, then restart the SoundCloud app and try again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

same problem on my phone. when I enter with computer run, but when I singn with my phone dosen't run. I try to change my password and it is always the same problem.
Hi there,

Can you take a screenshot of the error message? Also, are you constantly signed in to your account on your computer, or can you sign in on basically, any other device except for your phone? This would be the first thing I'd like to ask you to check - open a new browser window (if you're still logged in on your computer's web browser, make sure to try a different browser or a private / incognito window of your browser of choice) and try to log in.

Or, are you typically logging in via our Facebook or Google+ integration? If that's the case, it could be that the phone cannot read this info properly. To get this working, sign out of any Google+ & FB account on your phone, then restart the SoundCloud app and try again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

same here
I also can't sign in on Android S6 Edge . Get the sam error
Same here with iPhone 5
I can also sign in with another user on my phone, which hasn't a PRO profile.
Maybe there is a problem with the PRO profiles, who can't sign in anymore. Or what is the problem with this particular user who can't sign in anymore?

Both users do can sign in with chrome browser.

I have the same problem. My account will not log in. Others will.
I do not have a PRO account
Guys i was having same problem last night so i got a way that may help u
Just try it and i hope it will work with u
U dont have to uninstall the app just all what u need is VPN. Swich on ur VPN and then try to signe in on sound clound it should work
Note: u will not need the VPN after its just to log in
This issue is because of the CAPCHA. Change your IP and you should be able to sign in. (i.e. toggle WiFi or use a VPN).
Hi Lamiae,
Could you please write any details that you tried, are there any free solutions as I want to just use it for soundcloud ?
Thanks.
Cool, worked thanks searched for free vpn and used from the list.)), but waiting soundcloud to fix the issue as its a temporary solution, as if I accidentally sign out I have use vpn again, which I think not the correct way to use soundcloud
app .
Thanks again.
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

same issue on latest iOS

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I have the same problem on my galaxy s4. it doesn't let me log in into my personal account, but if I use somebody else's account, it works without a hitch. it started doing that last night. what's going on?
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Also like you the problem start last night.
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

whats going on????? when will this get fixed?
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I've the same problem since yesterday on my Samsung Galaxy S4.
I still can sign in on my laptop via a web browser. But both apps (soundcloud + pulse) don't want to sign me in.
Same issue here, i was forced to reinstall SoundCloud app and now i can not log in.
Neither mobile network nor several wifi's helped me to connect. I can login from PC without any problems.
Android 8.0.0, SoundCloud 2018.04.06-release.
Guys, please, fix this.
[quote=whatisusername]Same issue here, i was forced to reinstall SoundCloud app and now i can not log in.
Neither mobile network nor several wifi's helped me to connect. I can login from PC without any problems.
Android 8.0.0, SoundCloud 2018.04.06-release.
Guys, please, fix this.

Check my previouse comment i tried something and it work
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Same problem

....please help
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Re-install , clear data , restart , clear other app data like ( facebook ,youtube,google+) all dosn't work
Two years later, same issue. Both on Marshall London and Xperia X. Seriously if you're reading this and don't have too much music on soundcloud. Find another service, it isn't worth the struggle, and it isn't correct to support this shit. Two years later and a frequently occurring issue is still unsolved.
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I don't get it, why doesn't it log in my account, but it logs in somebody else's, on the same phone? I'm fuming, cuz it's the app I use to listen to music. please fix it!
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Exactly, I can log into my brother's account on my phone but my account gives me that same error message. I've reinstalled, reseted my phone, even changed my account email and password, but nothing works
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Same here. Google Chrome and Firefox browsers are working including the mobile versions, but I can't log in with the Android app - same error message. I don't sign in using Google+ or Facebook.

Just an observation and different issue etc but the Facebook app is not working (for many people) either. Strange coincindence, the apps going 'down' at the same time?
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

I have the same problem on my lg aristo 2 it wasnt connecting to the internet so i re installed it and it just wouldnt let me login

Same here... Checked everything, cleared caches, reinstalled... Changed password...