Question

I cant log in soundcloud with my facebook

I cant log in with my facebook,indifferent from pc or android.It says: We couldn’t talk to Facebook at the moment, please try again in a little while

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, please check your Facebook privacy settings (Blocking, Apps) - maybe SoundCloud ended up in the blocked apps.
I-ve checked all settings,same problem
when i go to forgot password or log in with my facebook mail id it says: Sorry, we couldn’t find that email address or profile URL
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again,
Hmm, ok let's see - can you first of all confirm the account in question please? Are you referring to this account, or to a different account?
no i deleted this one,this one is from an other google mail..but on my real i cant register sign in or find me 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
no i deleted this one,this one is from an other google mail..but on my real i cant register sign in or find me :)
Hi again,

Ok then, what was the URL to the profile that you can no longer seem to find?
no i deleted this one,this one is from an other google mail..but on my real i cant register sign in or find me :)
I can give the ID of soundcloud from facebook or what URL?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again, If you have the ID, send it over. The URL is basically the link that anyone would put into the address field of their browser to go and visit your public profile. If you could send this over, that would help most.
Hi,the ID 100006003900907
Can i get the url if i cant log in? i have no info of my acc except from facebook
and im registred since 2014
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again Silviu,

Hmm, I cannot find any user account with this user ID. At this point, I would recommend for you to email out Account Access team directly in order to have this investigated in further depth. You can do so from this article on our help center. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible.

All the best
Mathis
Hi again i send the problem,Thanks