Question

I deleted my banner to replace it with a different one and now it wont let me change it its stuck to nothing ??

• 1 December 2015
  • 8 replies

Ive used multiple random pictures to check it if was indeed the photo intended to use and none worked used different browsers cleared cookies nothing even changed the image to jpeg

8 replies

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the troubles. Our engineers have been informed about this and are currently investigating the issue. In the meantime, please make sure to check your profile from a different browser, of from your browser's private / incognito mode to make sure your browser isn't trying to fetch outdated data from its local cache.

Cheers
Mathis

This isn't a new issue. People have been reporting this for a long time, so the engineers should be well aware of it by now. I've tried every available browser including Chrome, which I just installed only for this purpose. This is a basic feature that shouldn't be reliant on a lot of tinkering on the user side.
This is happening to me as well!
Yup, happening to me as well. Annoying 😞
is there a solution for this yet? Stuck with no banner.
Same thing happening over here...
I'm having the same problem. This is a persistent problem that happens even when following image guidlines, trying different browsers, turning off Flashblocker, etc. Someone from Soundcloud please provide a solution. The generic guidelines do not work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Sorry about the troubles. Our engineers have been informed about this and are currently investigating the issue. In the meantime, please make sure to check your profile from a different browser, of from your browser's private / incognito mode to make sure your browser isn't trying to fetch outdated data from its local cache.

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled SoundCloud banner won't save - keeps saying 'Error Saving. Please Try Again.'.

I'm using safari and firefox to test and for some reason I can't update my banner. Every time I upload it it says 'Error Saving. Please Try Again.'

I've tried different images, different formats, and even gone back to previous banners that worked perfectly before and I'm getting the same message.