Answered

i didnt know about the payment for SoundCloud someone use my SoundCloud and pay with my card

• 16 July 2019
  • 1 reply

I need my money for some other important things and I need it now. I wasn't expecting paying SoundCloud I didn't know about it.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 July 2019, 17:37

Hi,

It looks like you didn't cancel your subscription during your trial period, after which the monthly subscription begins. I was able to coordinate with our subscriptions team to make a one time exception here - a refund has been issued for you, and you will no longer be charged. Your account will revert to a free account accordingly. Note that it can take your bank up to 5 business days to process this.

All the best
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi,

It looks like you didn't cancel your subscription during your trial period, after which the monthly subscription begins. I was able to coordinate with our subscriptions team to make a one time exception here - a refund has been issued for you, and you will no longer be charged. Your account will revert to a free account accordingly. Note that it can take your bank up to 5 business days to process this.

All the best