I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!

• 26 April 2019
  • 1 reply

first let me say that I am LIVID that there is NO customer support phone number. Second, I’ve been paying TWICE for my SoundCloud go subscription one comes directly from my bank account(9$) and I just realized I have ANOTHER monthly payment coming from my PayPal (13.99$) NOT COOL! I should have noticed this sooner because I kept getting a wired glitch where it kept saying that my subscription was ending g soon for several months (but it never ended) . I’m sick to my stomach at how much money I’ve been wrongly paying. Someone PLEASE give me a contact so I can make this right, I want the money back that was being STOLLEN From me. I would also like to note that a payment just came out and currently I don’t have SoundCloud go. This is absolutely ridiculous.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Orbisss,

Sorry to hear that's happened to you. From what I can see, there's only one transaction per month for SoundCloud Go+. This subscription was purchased directly via Apple, so the point of contact for any refunds is the iTunes support. Please see here for more info: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003562628-Canceling-SoundCloud-Go-through-Apple-iOS-

If you require someone from the SoundCloud subscriptions team to investigate this in further detail (to see if there might have been a different account where another subscription went for instance), you can reach out directly here.

All the best
Mathis