Answered

i want to delete my primary email address off my account without deleting my soundcloud page

• 8 March 2017
  • 2 replies

i want to delete my primary email address off my account without deleting my soundcloud page...
i must be dumb or something cuz ive been trying to delete my old email account off my page for an hour now with no luck... im unable to upload new music on my soundcloud because i no longer have access to my old email address, any help would be appreciated!!!! thanks
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 8 March 2017, 12:00

Are in the correct place for doing this? The Settings section, low down on the drop-down menu with the three dots, top right of the black menu bar.
Have added a new email address yet? You need to add a new one. Change that to your primary email address and then you can delete the old one.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Are in the correct place for doing this? The Settings section, low down on the drop-down menu with the three dots, top right of the black menu bar.
Have added a new email address yet? You need to add a new one. Change that to your primary email address and then you can delete the old one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

It looks like you've sorted this one out in the meantime, given you're recently uploaded a new track - perfect! Please note that there has to be one primary and valid email address in place in order to upload new tracks properly. Hence, in order to remove an old address, you'll have to put a valid new address in place first.

Cheers
Mathis