Answered

Is Hello@soundcloud.com legit/safe?

• 18 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

Recently I went back on soundcloud and needed to verify my account.
I went to my email and had a confirmation email from 2 years ago when i created my account.
Being the idiot I am, I just clicked on it because I did not think about it and it looked fine.
The link just went to the site and did not confirm anything so I did the resend confirmation from the website itself and confirmed everything.

My question is, is Hello@soundcloud.com legit/safe from that time or is that a spam/phishing link?
The link leads to the mandrillapp which i researched and seems like an email service, some say its fine and some say its not
Just need to know from an official from soundcloud as im worrying at the moment.

Heres a pic for reference.

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 20 September 2018, 17:46

Hi there,

Better late then never - sorry about the late reply. Just going over a couple of older topics to see where I can help. hello@soundcloud.com is safe, all good. Also, your email address is properly confirmed, so you're all set. 🙂
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Better late then never - sorry about the late reply. Just going over a couple of older topics to see where I can help. hello@soundcloud.com is safe, all good. Also, your email address is properly confirmed, so you're all set. 🙂
All good, thanks for responding.
Glad to hear it's safe, and yes I saw from other posts it would be safe, but just double checking I guess haha.

Thanks again. 😀