Question

Is Soundcloud Forum a "Free" Forum?

• 2 January 2016
  • 8 replies

My account (Pro) has been deleted the next day I posted a message critisizing on the way Soundcloud treat its customers. Soundcloud has really become the new "Big Brother", although I am sure Mathis or Gina will find a good excuse for this strange coincidence... Lucky I had just moved my tracks to Hearthis one day before...

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Dear Gina, We have indie label here in New York called 4 Nations Music Group signing artist. How do we tell all the unsigned artist on Soundcloud about the label, and the upcoming artist event to be seen by the label. My name is Rick Marshall, I am the assistant to Mega5.0, who is signed to the new label. contact me 6465307632 or send me a email to mega5.0info@gmail.com. Mega, himself is etting up the biggest artist showcase ever here in New York to really help artist get signed. 4 Nations Music Group has major distribution worldwide.
Unrelated to previous conversation

Please reference the new conversation here: Seeking unsigned artist
Dear Gina, We have indie label here in New York called 4 Nations Music Group signing artist. How do we tell all the unsigned artist on Soundcloud about the label, and the upcoming artist event to be seen by the label. My name is Rick Marshall, I am the assistant to Mega5.0, who is signed to the new label. contact me 6465307632 or send me a email to mega5.0info@gmail.com. Mega, himself is etting up the biggest artist showcase ever here in New York to really help artist get signed. 4 Nations Music Group has major distribution worldwide.
Hi Oliver and DjB,

A certain actions on the forum could get your account suspended. For example, if you threaten, harass, or in anyway endanger another user. This is all in our guidelines.

-Gina

Excuse me? Where have you found any "threaten, harass, or in anyway endanger another user' in my post??? Weird... or maybe you were jocking but I still don't understand why my account has been deleted. Is it from a technical mistake?
Thanks for your indications.
Regards
@gina i have nothing to do with tht . ALL I DUE ON HERE IS UPLOAD FREE MUSIC TO MY FAN BASE. I paid this site $15 in jan an had to cancel
Because this site will not allow my photo thts attached to mix to upload on fb so no one could tell wht the mix was im not sure why ur responding to ME WITH THT.. Its ok u got my $15 im already gone!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Oliver and DjB,

A certain actions on the forum could get your account suspended. For example, if you threaten, harass, or in anyway endanger another user. This is all in our guidelines.

-Gina
Same here i payed $15 i just started all j wanted was to be able to use the photo tht comess with the mix to upload on fb so tht my audience would no its a different mix this could be a great site if they stopped doin dum shit!!