Question

Is there any way to get rid of strikes on my account?

• 22 September 2015
  • 6 replies

Soooo my account recently got a strike on it, is there any way that the strike will be removed (like Youtube) if I wait 6 months??

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Kane,

Sorry, strikes cannot be removed from accounts.

-Gina
@Kane Kallas
Use MixCloud for your DJ mixes.
Use DemoDrop for your MashUps/Edits/Remixes/Bootlegs.
I am so frustrated to see the moderator leaving a short and heartless reply.
i just uploaded something for fun to listen to online because that version wasnt on youtube i had no idea 2 instances of an 11 minute Jefferson Airplane track how are there two of them?
Hi Kane,

Sorry, strikes cannot be removed from accounts.

-Gina

As a DJ Gina, I regularly make mixtapes on a monthly basis and there are THOUSANDS of us. I have also had 2 strikes on my account I understand about copyright but what I don't understand is how I can upload the same mixes on other platforms and have absolutely NO issues whatsoever.

I think the 3 strikes is VERY harsh. I and many like me will never truly know if we have infringed or breached any rules and considering I pay a monthly subscription surely there should be some plan to review what I believe is a flawed process. I'm not even too fussed about the downloads, it's now knowing that anything I upload from this point onwards carries the threat of having my account terminated after 4 years and 2 strikes. Incredible and absolutely ridiculous.

Goliath.
Userlevel 5
@Kane Kallas
Use MixCloud for your DJ mixes.
Use DemoDrop for your MashUps/Edits/Remixes/Bootlegs.
I am so frustrated to see the moderator leaving a short and heartless reply.

I'm not at all surprised to see a moderator leaving a short and heartless reply. That's where it's at with Soundcloud these days. Sadly.
Bro I got a strike for just drawing a picture and then they gonna report me. I thought amino was suppose to be fun but what's the point of a amino if you can't draw like you want to