Question

It says i'm over my upload limit, the times aren't adding up

• 17 June 2015
  • 8 replies

Says I'm over my upload limit by 7 minutes, but when I visit the tracks page, the times don't add up. It's only showing me 4 tracks, 1:07:03, 35:46, 37:55, and 27:48. The last track was removed due to copyright. Not sure if this is counting against me. And one of my hidden tracks isn't showing in this list. Am I missing something?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey Grapes,

Just had a look and it looks like you have 32 minutes available, let me know if you are still seeing something different.

Best,
Gina
Hi Gina my soundcloud also says I'm over my 3 hour limit. When I've only now got one file of 2 hours. Can you help?
I have same problem and Soundcloud is powerless to help. 3 hours my ass. I barely have an hour and half uploaded and half my stuff is invisible. Moreover they flagged a private mix I never ever released to the public and now I cant delete it because it is flagged.
Still waiting to be acknowledged even though I paid for a pro account for three years.
How is it this hard to contact them to get them to fix their mistake?
Then they deleted half my original tracks because I uploaded 1 hour and thirty minutes and apparently that is "48 minutes over my three hour limit." What an absolute joke of a business plan. You guys are hurting a lot of artists. Your whole platform is killing the livlihood of musicians everywhere. What a massively deleterious affect your negligence is having on the entire industry. It's called a chilling effect and you are squashing dreams.
Same here, barely got 2 hours 30 mins and apparently I'm 18 mins over the limit??
i only have 68 minutes upload and im over 11 minutes. cant upload anything else