• 29 November 2017
  • 96 replies

Show first post

96 replies

I produce Dubstep, electro is dead since 90's

are you under electro scene?

About 40 gigs in the past year

Yes, they have Electro House artists

Thanks for the reply. Do they work with electro house artists?

I know friends and acquaintances of my musical collective who have worked with this agency. They are very persuasive and fight for their artists. I guess that's what a manager has to do. In the end they are their most precious capital.
How much bookings did you get with ShowCase?
No, they are legit, I worked with this agency during last year and never had a problem. If you want a good agency in Germany contact ShowCase Music company, they are professional and give lot of performances.
This is just a personal opinion

Man, http://meltbooking.com/ is better.

No, they are legit, I worked with this agency during last year and never had a problem. If you want a good agency in Germany contact ShowCase Music company, they are professional and give lot of performances.
thank you, you are very kind but finally I am going to choose http://meltbooking.com/ they have more affinity to my style.

Ask me, always happy to help.
ok thank you
I have attended several events organized by KANGA. You can be calm, they are legitimate. In relation to the others, you can try which one you like the best, or which one best suits your needs. The perfect agency does not exist.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Why have Kangaroo Bookings: http://kangaroobookings.com/index.php
decided they need to be Kanga In Space: http://kangainspace.com/index.php
????

I'd like to know too. Is nobody able to answer this?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Why have Kangaroo Bookings: http://kangaroobookings.com/index.php
decided they need to be Kanga In Space: http://kangainspace.com/index.php
????

I'd like to know too. Is nobody able to answer this?

There's something strange going on here. When I checked those two links a few days ago the websites were identical apart from the URLs. Now Kanga In Space looks like this. Does this really look like a professional booking agency? Click on any link at it just returns to this page.

Userlevel 1
If they are related at all to Kangaroo bookings then they are in fact a scam:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DJs/comments/734ear/kangaroo_bookings_is_a_scam/
Userlevel 1
Great website that ... maybe for a nursery school in the village where your grandmother lives, but for an international booking agency????? I wonder if they'll soon have an "honest drummmer" to join the "virtuous guitarrist".
Great website that ... maybe for a nursery school in the village where your grandmother lives, but for an international booking agency????? I wonder if they'll soon have an "honest drummmer" to join the "virtuous guitarrist".
:D;)
Userlevel 4
If they are related at all to Kangaroo bookings then they are in fact a scam:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DJs/comments/734ear/kangaroo_bookings_is_a_scam/

Kangaroo Bookings and Universal Talent both have websites registered by the same person (I'll just call him EDP) from the same address in Milan. They are both hosted by the same company in Utah. The Kanga In Space website is hosted by that same Utah company although the registrant's name is hidden. As is pointed out on that reddit link the Kangaroo Bookings and Universal Talent sites are very similar and the FAQs are pretty-much word-for-word identical. Kanga In Space is a description of the Kangaroo Bookings logo. If you look at the current Kangaroo Bookings site there isn't actually any large heading saying Kangaroo Bookings. I wish I'd got a screenshot of the Kanga In Space site when it was using the exact layout and artists as the Kangaroo Bookings one.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
I know friends and acquaintances of my musical collective who have worked with this agency. They are very persuasive and fight for their artists. I guess that's what a manager has to do. In the end they are their most precious capital.
How long have they worked with them? Their website was only registered about a week before this thread appeared.
Is "Flatium the virtuous guitarrist" one of your friends?
Userlevel 3
no scam, I just entered the agency and they are a good platform, lot of you guys seem like lambs "scam scam scammmm" but you didnt know how they work, or worked with them. I entered the agency for free, they were polite and professional, I will comment how this history ends
Userlevel 3
maybe their website is a little ugly, but nobody is perfect, did you see the old apple's logo?, really ugly too, but it's the content that matters

Userlevel 3
and yes, website is under construction
Userlevel 3
I talked with them and they confirmed me it, the website is under construction
Userlevel 3
this is what they told me
Userlevel 2
Can you talk about your experience? I mean if you can you explain in more detail how you join the agency? How was the process developed? What did you need? Is it free? Talk us about how it went, please.
Userlevel 3
of course, they contacted me to help me to increase my fans, then they offered me the chance to join the agency with a website, with profile or for free, I refused to enter buying the website, although I have to say that it was not excessively expensive, anyway they proposed to make me enter their team anyway, for free, so I cant say anything bad about them, by the moment:?
Userlevel 2
Can I ask what social network? Did they increase your fanbase with real people or just paid promo campaigns? about the web,

Do you mean an artist website?

of course, they contacted me to help me to increase my fans, then they offered me the chance to join the agency with a website, with profile or for free, I refused to enter buying the website, although I have to say that it was not excessively expensive, anyway they proposed to make me enter their team anyway, for free, so I cant say anything bad about them, by the moment:?
Userlevel 3
they increased my fanbase in facebook,

they work on promo too, they have a promo CEO dedicated to it, other people like agents to look for events and they are connected to a web design company which make websites for artists

yes an artist website, like a fashion site for an artist and your own domain name, in my case: afrorhythmDJ.com with my own webmail kind of info@afrorhythmDJ.com

[quote=NICI]Can I ask what social network? Did they increase your fanbase with real people or just paid promo campaigns? about the web,

Can I ask what social network? Did they increase your fanbase with real people or just paid promo campaigns? about the web,

Userlevel 2
Why the website is under construction?

[quote=Afrorhythm_DJ]they increased my fanbase in facebook,

they work on promo too, they have a promo CEO dedicated to it, other people like agents to look for events and they are connected to a web design company which make websites for artists

yes an artist website, like a fashion site for an artist and your own domain name, in my case: afrorhythmDJ.com with my own webmail kind of info@afrorhythmDJ.com

Userlevel 3
i dont know why, i think they are looking for new artists, so they dont know yet what style and main artists choose
Userlevel 2
Can you talk about the money? how much did you pay?
Userlevel 3
i entered for free, read my first comment
Can you talk about the money? how much did you pay?
Userlevel 2
Sorry, I didnt realize it.
Userlevel 3
never mind!
Sorry, I didnt realize it.