Question

Kanga in space is scam?

• 29 November 2017
  • 96 replies

Hello all my lovely friends!!, I'm looking for some music agencies to have performances this year that I finish college and I will have more free time. I have been looking for agencies here in Germany and Europe. Some are very interesting. All of them usually operate in the same way: they charge 10% of the performances that they get for you. Some help you with the promotion, others with the passport. But in general lines they are all very similar. Recently I saw a Kanga ad in my FB news section sponsored by google, an agency that promises great success to its artists, and so far it is. I have heard very good comments and I would like to know if they are as good as people say or if it is a bad agency or if it is some kind of fake thing. Has anyone worked with them? Has anyone heard of them? I would appreciate your comments and opinions about it.

96 replies

Userlevel 3
maybe their website is a little ugly, but nobody is perfect, did you see the old apple's logo?, really ugly too, but it's the content that matters

Great website that ... maybe for a nursery school in the village where your grandmother lives, but for an international booking agency????? I wonder if they'll soon have an "honest drummmer" to join the "virtuous guitarrist".
Userlevel 2
Can I ask what social network? Did they increase your fanbase with real people or just paid promo campaigns? about the web,

Do you mean an artist website?

of course, they contacted me to help me to increase my fans, then they offered me the chance to join the agency with a website, with profile or for free, I refused to enter buying the website, although I have to say that it was not excessively expensive, anyway they proposed to make me enter their team anyway, for free, so I cant say anything bad about them, by the moment:?
Hola kanga a contactado conmigo por primera vez para promocionarme en su web y para contratarme para algunos eventos,me piden el 10% por actuacion es la primera vez que contactan conmigo alguna agencia y queria saber si me puedo fiar y es todo como dicen y como van los gastos de transporte y todo en general gracias un saludo
Userlevel 4
Hello everyone, I just joined the agency, if someone needs a producer Trap I am at your disposal, you can contact me without obligation.
Congratulations. Maybe you can answer the question I asked on the first page of this thread:
Why have Kangaroo Bookings: http://kangaroobookings.com/index.php
decided they need to be Kanga In Space: http://kangainspace.com/index.php
????

Kangaroo Booking website:

Kanga In Space website:

I thought originally it was a rename because of all the info about Kangaroo Bookings being a bit of a scam, but now it looks like both sites are running simultaneously.
Userlevel 3
no scam, I just entered the agency and they are a good platform, lot of you guys seem like lambs "scam scam scammmm" but you didnt know how they work, or worked with them. I entered the agency for free, they were polite and professional, I will comment how this history ends
Userlevel 3
and yes, website is under construction
Userlevel 3
this is what they told me
I talked with them and they confirmed me it, the website is under construction
Userlevel 2
Can you talk about your experience? I mean if you can you explain in more detail how you join the agency? How was the process developed? What did you need? Is it free? Talk us about how it went, please.
I talked with them and they confirmed me it, the website is under construction
Userlevel 3
of course, they contacted me to help me to increase my fans, then they offered me the chance to join the agency with a website, with profile or for free, I refused to enter buying the website, although I have to say that it was not excessively expensive, anyway they proposed to make me enter their team anyway, for free, so I cant say anything bad about them, by the moment:?
Userlevel 3
i dont know why, i think they are looking for new artists, so they dont know yet what style and main artists choose
Userlevel 3
never mind!
Sorry, I didnt realize it.
Userlevel 2
In my case they increased my instagram followers

Can I ask what social network? Did they increase your fanbase with real people or just paid promo campaigns? about the web,

Userlevel 2
Some of the best agencies are here http://www.omarimc.com/6-best-artist-management-agencies/
Exactly, it's the content what matters

maybe their website is a little ugly, but nobody is perfect, did you see the old apple's logo?, really ugly too, but it's the content that matters

Great website that ... maybe for a nursery school in the village where your grandmother lives, but for an international booking agency????? I wonder if they'll soon have an "honest drummmer" to join the "virtuous guitarrist".
Userlevel 3
same
thank you so much

No, they are legit, I worked with this agency during last year and never had a problem. If you want a good agency in Germany contact ShowCase Music company, they are professional and give lot of performances.
Userlevel 2
Yes, instagram too
instagram too?

Are you a DJ too?

I knew this company for my collective too
I know friends and acquaintances of my musical collective who have worked with this agency. They are very persuasive and fight for their artists. I guess that's what a manager has to do. In the end they are their most precious capital.
Userlevel 3
cool!
Yes, instagram too
instagram too?

Are you a DJ too?

I knew this company for my collective too
I know friends and acquaintances of my musical collective who have worked with this agency. They are very persuasive and fight for their artists. I guess that's what a manager has to do. In the end they are their most precious capital.
I really don't know why everyone here says kanga is legitimate! I asked around 15 artist from the roster and nobody got a booking or heard from them after they paid the money.
For me thats not legitimate!
I already assumed that!
I have website, not essential but it helps
Do you have website, is important to have a personal website?
thank you so much

No, they are legit, I worked with this agency during last year and never had a problem. If you want a good agency in Germany contact ShowCase Music company, they are professional and give lot of performances.
are you under electro scene?

Yes, they have Electro House artists

Thanks for the reply. Do they work with electro house artists?

ok thank you
sorry ... got the wrong thread and it seems we can't delete comments.
Kanga is a good agency, but I recommend you:

http://meltbooking.com/
http://agent-music.com/
https://www.scarlettentertainment.com
https://www.womex.com/virtual/african_music_agency

These agencies are better.
What is this?

ok thank you
sorry ... got the wrong thread and it seems we can't delete comments.
ShowCase Agency? not a good agency in my opinion......
TRY http://meltbooking.com/ INSTEAD OF https://www.showcase-music.com

thank you so much

I produce Dubstep, electro is dead since 90's

are you under electro scene?

Yes, they have Electro House artists

Thanks for the reply. Do they work with electro house artists?