Latest Jake Noch and Pro Music Rights lies

Userlevel 1
Jake Noch has destroyed the accounts of many SoundCloud users with his false copyright claims. There is enough evidence easily accessible on the internet that he is a liar, and a lot of these are contradictory stories he has written himself. Although he is currently "hiding" on SoundCloud with an account that is being kept private ( https://soundcloud.com/jakenoch ) it is possible he is about to start a new lot of these claims against new targets here based on the false information he is giving about himself on YouTube.

I am not going to post links here to give him any plays on that site. What he has uploaded are lots of tracks EDM-lite pop made from construction kit sample packs. He is using a lot of vocals which are available copyright free from a Polish company, Vandalism who have a pro account here:
https://soundcloud.com/vandalism-samples

However on all the YouTube postings, (he's uploading the same tracks again and again on different channels,) he clearly states that he has written the lyrics which is against the terms-and-conditions of using the Vandalism samples.

This particular example is a good one because the vocal sample was already used on at least two successful single releases by completely different artists back at the end of last year when Jake was still making infantile rap and calling himself Damu Brazy.

I think it is important SoundCloud are aware of this.

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Bob T wrote:

J

This particular example is a good one because the vocal sample was already used on at least two successful single releases by completely different artists back at the end of last year when Jake was still making infantile rap and calling himself Damu Brazy.

In some of the press releases he wrote and paid for it clearly states he didn't start making music until 2015 but he's made copyright claims on tracks recorded well before that time.
The Soundcloud Team start to delete these Topics without Reason ...
WHy is SoundCloud not doing anything about this guy? They have enough time to come on the forums and delete the topics where we are begging for help but they won’t ban this piece of shit from their platform. I’m honestly in shock right now. I lost my account to him that had 800k real plays and 2.5k followers. SoundCloud literally doesn’t care that a fraud is destroying users accounts on their platform. This is why I will never spend money on SoundCloud ever again, and you guys shouldn’t either

they take our money and give us zero customer service. You literally can’t talk to a real person. A real person could easily look at these facts and determine that Jake Noch is a fraud, and his illegal activities shouldn’t be overlooked DAILY by SoundCloud.... shit is unreal
Userlevel 4
So, it looks as if his pop EDM tracks released under his own name have been removed from Spotify and Beatport. Maybe it was something to do with him keeping on uploading the same tracks in different albums.
That Kid is on radar ...