Question

"Little" problems with my SC account

• 16 September 2016
  • 3 replies

Hello, dear SC service!

I have two or three (little?) problems on my account.
First one: 14 of my playlists which are marked as 'albums' are not shown on the albums section of my profile.

Though they are shown on the small listing version, seeing here:

I tried to solve the problem with erasing cache and cookies on my browsers (the problem appears on all web browsers I have) and the 'albums' section is still empty.

The second problem is:
On my interactions page, there's a button called 'NaN new items'. Sometimes the button appears even when no new activity happened. Also here, didn't solve anything after cleaning up cookies and cache.

Is this an internal issue? I might remember that the button actually had to say something like how many new interactions came up, but this is not the case anymore since ... ha, a few months!?^^

Also, (and this could be a third problem), my private message page tries to "reload" every 10 seconds after some new messages come up and sometimes I cannot write because the page is freezing while it does its reloadings!
I managed to push the "mark as read" button and then it stops reloading, but this is actually not a normal thing to do unless you want to mark some messages read/unread, isnt it?

I hope you can help me. This is my account: http://soundcloud.com/andrews-science-project

Saying thanks in advance.
- Andy

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Andy,

Sorry about the delay in replying. Looks like no one else on the help forum has gotten back to you in the meantime, either.

About the first issue - this is expected, as the page on your screenshot will only show albums that you've liked, though not your own albums. Other users will always see your albums when visiting your public profile.

The second issue is to do with caching on our end. If there are new notifications, you should actually be notified and the notifications should then show.

Best
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Andy,

Sorry about the delay in replying. Looks like no one else on the help forum has gotten back to you in the meantime, either.

About the first issue - this is expected, as the page on your screenshot will only show albums that you've liked, though not your own albums. Other users will always see your albums when visiting your public profile.

The second issue is to do with caching on our end. If there are new notifications, you should actually be notified and the notifications should then show.

Best
Mathis
Hi there Andy,

Best
Mathis

Hey there!
Thanks so much for the help. Well, my interaction page looks alright with all the notifications but still shows 'NaN new items' in the button. Could you tell me when this will be fixed?

Thanks again,
- Andy