Question

May I use the audiofiles for my site?

• 4 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Hola!

I'm webmaster and I building a site. In my task there is a condition - when users visit a certain page, some audio should be played and I found such tracks on your site. So my question is, am I able to force playing audio directly from your site on some pages of my site? Since I'm limited in storage options, I need to play sounds online and your site suits great for me!

Thank you in advance!
Ben

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Ben,

Hmm, it sounds like the embedded players might be a way to achieve this. See here for an overview: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003453587-Embedded-players

You can enable auto-play for embedded players, however please bear in mind that this a) might be an inconvenience for some users visiting your site and don't expect audio being played straight away, and b) that specific browsers require a specific set up for this to actually work, which is beyond the control of the embedded players.

Let the community know what you ended up deciding. 🙂
I wanted to type a note to be able to appreciate you for all of the superb tips and hints you are giving on this website. My time intensive internet search has finally been compensated with excellent facts and techniques to talk about with my classmates and friends. I 'd mention that many of us visitors are undeniably blessed to be in a wonderful site with so many wonderful professionals with very beneficial methods. I feel somewhat grateful to have encountered your webpages and look forward to some more awesome times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. bestybestycom