Answered

Merge Accounts?

• 5 April 2016
  • 3 replies

I have a "User xxxxx" assigned to my activity on my phone without an email attached to it (I don't think I ever signed in with an email). Can I merge that username content with my pre-existing account?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 July 2019, 16:28

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to merge two SoundCloud accounts into a single account. However, you can always delete one of your accounts and upload any tracks from the deleted account to the active account you wish to keep. The only drawback of doing this is that the stats and comments from the tracks you re-upload will not carry over.

Best
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to merge two SoundCloud accounts into a single account. However, you can always delete one of your accounts and upload any tracks from the deleted account to the active account you wish to keep. The only drawback of doing this is that the stats and comments from the tracks you re-upload will not carry over.

Best
Mathis
How can I merge my old sound cloud account to a new one .. I have a new management team
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Best
Mathis