Answered

Message from Madeline Rivera

• 25 January 2018
  • 2 replies

I received this mail on my Soundcloud account today. Anybody know if there's anything suspect about the source, the authenticity of what it proposes etc ..? What's the Soundcloud Famous Accounts Pro Network? I'm on Soundcloud for a number of years now, but never received a directly targeted mail before, so I'm wary.

hello How are you
I want to re-shаre your trаck NO PILOTS � 2018 Music Lyrics by Chris Cassedy
to our Sоundcloud Famous Accоunts PRO Network.
N you'll growth the coverage of your lіsteners to:
● 203 real follоwers, 7177 lіstеners, 337 re-shаres and lіke, EXTRA Video for your trаck.
All the detaіls - fоllow the lіnk in my profіle photo
icon

Best answer by Cassedy 25 January 2018, 17:59

Well, well whaddya know - the Madeline Rivera message is gone from my Soundcloud page, so that was quick work by Soundcloud! Thanks for the interest and the technical info. It's my first time on the Help forums.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Something calling itself the Sоundcloud Famous Accоunts PRO Network will not be anything official to do with SoundCloud. It is probably one of these dodgy accounts hiding behind a SoundCloud logo:
https://soundcloudcommunity.com/trust-safety-229932/accounts-using-soundcloud-logo-7396085

Why those specific numbers? 203, 7177, 337. The "real" followers will be bots. The plays, likes and reposts will be fake, plus the fake activity on your track with the same amount of likes and reposts from the same bots in the exact same order, and thousands more plays than your other tracks. Also, you'll inevitably be asked to part with some money somewhere in the proceedings.

Can you post a link to this "Madeline Rivera's" profile, if it hasn't already been deleted by SoundCloud.
Well, well whaddya know - the Madeline Rivera message is gone from my Soundcloud page, so that was quick work by Soundcloud! Thanks for the interest and the technical info. It's my first time on the Help forums.