Question

Message I've deleted returns. Is it possible to remove all the messages sent?

• 9 October 2015
  • 8 replies

If I try to delete a message I've sent to a user, and I send the user another message, the message I've deleted comes back. Is there a reason for this? How do I remove all the messages I've sent to the user? Please help

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Rya,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've been able to reproduce this from over here, too, and have forwarded it to our product team for review. I'll get back to you once I hear back from them.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Rya,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've been able to reproduce this from over here, too, and have forwarded it to our product team for review. I'll get back to you once I hear back from them.

Cheers
Mathis

I did the same again but the messages came back again
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Rya,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi there Rya,

Thanks for following up. Like I said, I was able to reproduce the same behavior from our end and have forwarded this as a bug report to the relevant team on our end. They have this on their list, however I won't be able to tell when this can ultimately be fixed.

All the best
Mathis
Hi Rya,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi. Any update on this? I delete a thread (permanently, as per the warning popup), and then when I aim to start a new thread with the same user, the entirety of the old thread returns.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Rya,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi mme_groove,

We've reported this being an issue to our engineers again, so this is on their list. However, unfortunately, I won't be able to provide you with an ETA for when this can be addressed.
Hi Rya,

Cheers
Mathis

Can we have another update on this? I sent a few files to a management company that I want to take back, while also message new tracks..Also, is there any way to edit a message you made?
Hi Rya,

Cheers
Mathis

Update please. It's been 5 months with no progress.
same issue.. want to delete entire past conversation and start fresh. is it an option?