Answered

Messages asking to repost and join some game

• 26 February 2017
  • 5 replies

We keep getting messages from people saying that they want to repost one of our tracks and asking us to log in to some game and to give them our gaming nickname then they will repost our track.
What is this all about?????
Ed from TRACED
icon

Best answer by Mathis 27 February 2017, 12:33

Hi there @Traced,

If in doubt, please report so our Trust & Safety team can review the account according to the step by step outlined here on our Help Center.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Sounds very suspicious.
Yes I agree that's why I haven't responded to any of them 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Can you post a link to one of these accounts that is asking. I haven't encountered this but I'd like to see if it looks like a scam or is just a way for them to make their game look more popular.
It takes you to a website run by an organisation that calls itself IMVU. It some sort of chat room with a banner saying "Chat in 3D & Meet People From Around the World". It looks like they try to get you to become a member and boost their bumbers in return for reposting one of your tracks. They claim to have 1,300 followers.

I have only tried 3 but they aqre all the same and I have about a dozen of them so far.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there @Traced,

If in doubt, please report so our Trust & Safety team can review the account according to the step by step outlined here on our Help Center.

Cheers
Mathis