Solved

Monetization

Hello,
I paid for a soundcloud pro on the first of november so I could monetize my tracks and It says i'd get paid after a month. It's now december and I still haven't gotten paid and I had to renew my subscription again. I don't know if i'm being scammed..
icon

Best answer by Kabbalistic Village 5 December 2018, 21:20

I think it takes more than a month. I just signed up for monetization today and it said they will send payments from December in February. I do have a question for you though. I was monetizing with a different company before Soundcloud premier. Did soundcloud give you ISRC codes?

View original

4 replies

I think it takes more than a month. I just signed up for monetization today and it said they will send payments from December in February. I do have a question for you though. I was monetizing with a different company before Soundcloud premier. Did soundcloud give you ISRC codes?
Kabbalistic Village wrote:

Yeah they've given me ISRC codes for all my tracks 🙂 also if I started monetizing my tracks at the start of november, i am assuming i'd get paid in January? but if that's the case would I have to continue on buying the pro for 3 months?
thanks for the answer. i believe you would need to keep your pro account. Hope it works out!
Kabbalistic Village wrote:

thanks for the answer. i believe you would need to keep your pro account. Hope it works out!

Thank you so much! Have a great day!