Question

Monetization Requirements met/No one works at SoundCloud/Why am I even typing this..

Well it's been 7 days since I posted an inquiry in this forum, letting SOUNDCLOUD know that I've met all the requirements listed for monetization, yet i'm not able to monetize. Anytime I reach out to Soundcloud I receive no answers to my questions. I would like someone to explain to me why I have no strikes, over 1k plays, and i'm a pro-unlimited member, and yet I still don't qualify? I know NO1 will respond to this, but that's fine, I'll be taking my business elsewhere otherwise. This is looking more like a scam to me everyday honestly and i'm disappointed in the service that you are not providing your PAYING customers with. -Sounds Madethebeat

3 replies

No Moderators can give me any sort of answer here? Anything at all?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry about the confusion. Eligibility is enabled automatically via the system and not a manual process. If you have read all of the requirements for joining SoundCloud Premier and feel that you meet the criteria, the following could be reasons for your ineligibility:

Humans must be listening (no bot streams)
Monetizable streams must be longer than 30 seconds but no more than 10 minutes

As mentioned, your account unfortunately doesn’t meet the requirements for eligibility – but if/when it does, you’ll be notified either by email or in-product notification.

We will be rolling out the programme to more users and we hope you will be eligible in the very near future.

In the meantime, you can check your eligibility via soundcloud.com/you/premier.

We hope this clarifies your concerns.

Best,
Mathis
Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry about the confusion. Eligibility is enabled automatically via the system and not a manual process. If you have read all of the requirements for joining SoundCloud Premier and feel that you meet the criteria, the following could be reasons for your ineligibility:

Humans must be listening (no bot streams)
Monetizable streams must be longer than 30 seconds but no more than 10 minutes

As mentioned, your account unfortunately doesn’t meet the requirements for eligibility – but if/when it does, you’ll be notified either by email or in-product notification.

We will be rolling out the programme to more users and we hope you will be eligible in the very near future.

In the meantime, you can check your eligibility via soundcloud.com/you/premier.

We hope this clarifies your concerns.

Best,
Mathis

Thats great and all but, when i have 300k human streams, havent tampered and no copyright - PAID for YOUR services, but yet we cant get our cut? seems a bit off to be fair Matthis