Answered

Money Fraud

• 25 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Hey my name is Latanya Long, on Dec, 24,2018 at 10:08 p.m Soundcloud Inc 347-98 went into my personal bank account and debit 9.99. I did not authorize them or no one else too debited my bank account.What I don't understand is that,I am not subscribe with sound cloud at all if you look at the history its been two years ago since I got the free trial and I cancel it before 30 days.I need you all too put my money back into my bank account immediately before I put I fraud charge on SoundCloud Inc 347-98 company, you all forcibly took my money and then didn't send know email notification about a payment, nor is it a payment activity history stating why you just hacked my bank account for no reason.This is a felony crime that you all did, You were not authorize too get my money, nor do I owe you all any money for Soundcloud Inc.347-98 because I been unsubscribe with Soundcloud for more than 2 years, So put my money back into my account and the fees that my bank charges for inuffincents funds 35.00 dollars, plus 9.99 equal too 45.00 dollars in all, because you went into a innocent persons account stealing from me and fraud, theft, and hacked my Google pay account and got my bank information and debited too you all company and I want my money and my bounce account today.You all can debited right back into my account Dec, 25,2018 amount of 45.00.P.S.My bank already have information on SoundCloudInc.347-98 for your employee who hacked my account, I am trying too allow this company too replace the damage that their employee caused for Forgery, Theft, Scam, Identity Fraud, your Company went in my bank took money that wasn't there, nor did it belong too SoundcloudInc.cause my bank account too be in the negative because their Company tried too steal from a individual.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 23 January 2019, 15:28

Hi Ms.Ballanger,

I just came across this topic and noticed that no one else has had the chance to respond. If this is an ongoing issue, please reach out to our subscription team to figure out where this transaction is hailing from. You can reach out directly via the contact form.

All the best
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Hey my name is Latanya Long, on Dec, 24,2018 at 10:08 p.m Soundcloud Inc 347-98 went into my personal bank account and debit 9.99. I did not authorize them or no one else too debited my bank account.What I don't understand is that,I am not subscribe with sound cloud at all if you look at the history its been two years ago since I got the free trial and I cancel it before 30 days.I need you all too put my money back into my bank account immediately before I put I fraud charge on SoundCloud Inc 347-98 company, you all forcibly took my money and then didn't send know email notification about a payment, nor is it a payment activity history stating why you just hacked my bank account for no reason.This is a felony crime that you all did, You were not authorize too get my money, nor do I owe you all any money for Soundcloud Inc.347-98 because I been unsubscribe with Soundcloud for more than 2 years, So put my money back into my account and the fees that my bank charges for inuffincents funds 35.00 dollars, plus 9.99 equal too 45.00 dollars in all, because you went into a innocent persons account stealing from me and fraud, theft, and hacked my Google pay account and got my bank information and debited too you all company and I want my money and my bounce account today.You all can debited right back into my account Dec, 25,2018 amount of 45.00.P.S.My bank already have information on SoundCloudInc.347-98 for your employee who hacked my account, I am trying too allow this company too replace the damage that their employee caused for Forgery, Theft, Scam, Identity Fraud, your Company went in my bank took money that wasn't there, nor did it belong too SoundcloudInc.cause my bank account too be in the negative because their Company tried too steal from a individual.
423-682-3181
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Ms.Ballanger,

I just came across this topic and noticed that no one else has had the chance to respond. If this is an ongoing issue, please reach out to our subscription team to figure out where this transaction is hailing from. You can reach out directly via the contact form.

All the best