Question

Multiple accounts?

• 17 June 2015
  • 7 replies

Is there a way to have multiple profiles under one account/email? I created this account for my band that hasn't done any recording yet, but I recently put some stuff together in Ableton Live on my own that I'd like to share, just not under the band page. When I tried to make a new account, it said I could only have one account per email.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi there,
Having multiple accounts under the same email address is currently not possible. Sorry to disappoint you.
Greets.
IK
No, sorry.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
No, sorry.
Thanks for jumping in to help! 😉
I want to work on 2 accounts from 1 computer - with different e-mail-adresses - but it seems that the computer doesn _t allow to access Soundcloud-homepage to install a new profile - is that correct - or: how can 1 add the 2nd profile on my computer
I want to work on 2 accounts from 1 computer - with different e-mail-adresses - but it seems that the computer doesn _t allow to access Soundcloud-homepage to install a new profile - is that correct - or: how can 1 add the 2nd profile on my computer
Use a different browser e.g. Firefox for one account, Google Chrome for another. Or if you use Firefox already, log in to one account as normal and use a private tab to log into a second account 🙂
This thread is 3 years old but I wondered if the last answer in the thread still applies
This thread is 3 years old but I wondered if the last answer in the thread still applies

You'd think they would have added this feature by now since it would useful to so many musicians.