Question

Multiple accounts?

• 17 June 2015
  • 7 replies

Is there a way to have multiple profiles under one account/email? I created this account for my band that hasn't done any recording yet, but I recently put some stuff together in Ableton Live on my own that I'd like to share, just not under the band page. When I tried to make a new account, it said I could only have one account per email.

7 replies

This thread is 3 years old but I wondered if the last answer in the thread still applies

You'd think they would have added this feature by now since it would useful to so many musicians.
This thread is 3 years old but I wondered if the last answer in the thread still applies
I want to work on 2 accounts from 1 computer - with different e-mail-adresses - but it seems that the computer doesn _t allow to access Soundcloud-homepage to install a new profile - is that correct - or: how can 1 add the 2nd profile on my computer
Use a different browser e.g. Firefox for one account, Google Chrome for another. Or if you use Firefox already, log in to one account as normal and use a private tab to log into a second account 🙂
I want to work on 2 accounts from 1 computer - with different e-mail-adresses - but it seems that the computer doesn _t allow to access Soundcloud-homepage to install a new profile - is that correct - or: how can 1 add the 2nd profile on my computer
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
No, sorry.
Thanks for jumping in to help! 😉
No, sorry.
Userlevel 5
Hi there,
Having multiple accounts under the same email address is currently not possible. Sorry to disappoint you.
Greets.
IK