Answered

my acc serafimkolosov@yandex.ru is blacklisted!!

• 7 May 2019
  • 2 replies

code:
I sent several messages to several artists, and my account was banned as spam.

I am not a spammer!

code:
I tried to get in touch with various artists about the collaboration as I was shooting video clips. I tried to cover as many of my favorite musicians as possible in order to get maximum feedback. I love this social network very much and have accumulated a decent music library for several years, I just can not lose everything like this, please unlock me, I promise not to break the rules of this social network, please!

I will be very grateful, you will literally save my life and my future activities, the opportunity to do my favorite thing!

code:
Best regards, Seraphim, user of the best social network in the world
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 May 2019, 16:52

Hi there,

Apologies about this - I've checked in with our Trust & Safety team and it looks like this account got caught in our automatic spam detection program by accident. The account is now fully restored so you should be able to sign in properly again.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Apologies about this - I've checked in with our Trust & Safety team and it looks like this account got caught in our automatic spam detection program by accident. The account is now fully restored so you should be able to sign in properly again.
https://soundcloud.com/serafim-jewsws - deleted acc