Answered

My Account Has Disappeared

• 13 February 2019
  • 5 replies

I have been on my phone all day listening to music and have spent a lot of time creating music.
at around 5.30 After Work i went to access Soundcloud and it said somthing was wrong.
I then tried a couple more times and then searched myself on soundcloud (S.O.B.A)
None of my track came up and my profile is nonexistent.
I Had songs such as
Dark Room
Mutual Decisions
and many more....
I Have Sent many Tickets asking for help as i am worried because this is my everything. every free second i get i put into my music and community. I Am worried i have lost it but i have no idea why it has disappeared, i am so shocked because i was on it previously just before at work. I Hope You Can Help Me.
Many Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mathis 14 February 2019, 11:47

Hi there,

Hmm, you seem to have sent the email from a different account than the one you used here on the Help Community, so I wasn't able to check up on the tickets. If you have submitted a ticket, though, someone from the team will get back to you. Please do not set up further tickets, as this does not speed up the process.

Hope you can soon get access to your SoundCloud account again.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey again,

I've edited your previous post and *-ed out the email address you provided - we recommend to not share any personal data on the community due to its public nature.

So, the good news is: that account exists, is not blocked and should be accessible just fine. https://soundcloud.com/standingonbrokenanxiety

It looks like the account was frozen, however this issue was resolved and you should now be able to access it again properly. If an account gets frozen, this can have a multitude of reasons, and is usually done to prevent any unauthorised actions being done to or from the account. Sorry if this has led to confusion.
This problem is still not solved please get back to me asap thank you
Thank you so much for replying is there anyway you can help me I am still awaiting a reply I won't send no more tickets. I do apologize for the urgency I'm just so worried all my work is lost. I can give you any details needed to recover my account.
Many thanks Jack
The account was created under
s*****a@*******.com.
But I can't login to SoundCloud or the community as it said there is already an existing account yet I can't access it. When I search myself S.O.B.A there is nothing there
Thanks again
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, you seem to have sent the email from a different account than the one you used here on the Help Community, so I wasn't able to check up on the tickets. If you have submitted a ticket, though, someone from the team will get back to you. Please do not set up further tickets, as this does not speed up the process.

Hope you can soon get access to your SoundCloud account again.
Can Anyone Help?