Answered

My account has now been frozen? What can I do?

• 17 December 2014
  • 17 replies

Acount is frozen
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 December 2014, 15:15

Hi there,

If you cannot sign in because your account is frozen, someone from our Support team can help investigating why this is. Please note that issues that are related to frozen accounts cannot be handled directly on the Help Community due to its public nature.

You can get in touch with the team here.

All the best
Mathis
View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

If you cannot sign in because your account is frozen, someone from our Support team can help investigating why this is. Please note that issues that are related to frozen accounts cannot be handled directly on the Help Community due to its public nature.

You can get in touch with the team here.

All the best
Mathis
Mathis, hey how are you, I have a problem, my account is frozen too and I really need to use it https://soundcloud.com/zersky, that's my souncloud acc, how can I recover it, I need to pay or something? please I need your help, I really need the account!
Why is my account frozen for no reason
*to mention i sent a ticket and got no reply at all*
www.soundcloud.com/omarilzz-thewisp

I did not receive a warning or even a statement of suspicious activity in my account or anything
The last thing I did was to report a track that was stolen from my friend and uploaded by guys named sick droppers under there account without crediting my friend that’s all then after I reported like 10 minuets While I was having breakfast and setting of Facebook I Wanted to go and upload the track I finished then I found that I have been logged out automatically and to mention that sound cloud was open in other tab that means I did not close and that means it happened live while I did not see even my strikes did not Pass the 3 Strikes warning I got 2 strikes and they far away from each other which I think got expired already so am really pissed of and if u gonna say about unusually followers or likes or plays activity well the reason is that I use download gates which is not illegal and if its illegal like bots I`d say it would not have existed and many major companies that makes music and sample packs would not have created them also am keeping eye every day on my account every day plus my followers are not like getting 500 per day some days I get 3 to 5 or even 10 and some days nothing so am clean legit ! Plus am a verified artist and I cant waste time on this shit I need to upload the new tracks before I go abroad in 18/7 so I hope this better be good and fast
if u know how to get a sound cloud accont unfrozen plz email me
Your account is currently frozen. To learn more...this is getting out
I can not login to your account and your account has been frozen Please help me ..
how can I open access to my account
Hello soundcloud

I try to sign in to my account it told me your account is frozen and i don't know why but i need my account please!
My account link:https://m.soundcloud.com/xero-remix
Thank u
I want to login to my account. I am getting this message. I sent too many e-mails to the support team but I can not get back. I want to delete my account at least.
if my account was frozen for spamming would there be any way to unfreeze it, or retrieve the files from it?
My account has been frozen I don't know why and soundcloud does not answer my mails, please help

my soundcloud account that is frozen is https://soundcloud.com/g4dub
I'm having the same issue as many of the other accounts, mine @nalmmusic was frozen and became inaccessible out of nowhere. Please help! Thanks
When i try to connect my soundcloud to Vampr it say that my account it frozen. Anyone know what that means and how to fix it?
i tried signing into my account but said i had to make a new account, so i decided to do that and said my email was already in use, someone help me with this, my email is rlshthephantom@gmail.com
Good morning from the soundcloud team, I would like to know why my account was frozen for no reason. The only thing I did was report a user who uploaded famous songs as if they were from him, that my account was thawed because I depend on it to work.

this is my account

https://soundcloud.com/razixofficial
Hello,

I want to ask what else can I do to get back access to my account. When I log on, I got info "Your account is currently frozen. To learn more, visit our Help center". I've filled that ticket form a couple of times, messaged Soundcloud Support on Twitter, and still nothing. How long does it take to get answer from them?

I've reported someone the same day that I was blocked. Most likely it has something to do with it. Stuff I've reported is gone, so it worked. I see that my account is still there, I just can't log on it.

Anyone have an idea what to do?
Hello, my account was mysteriously frozen yesterday morning and I can't log back in. My URL is, https://www.soundcloud.com/prodanti
People have told me it was because I submitted a copyright claim on someone's track because it wasn't their track, it was a friend of mine. It'd be great if you guys can help me unfreeze my account

-ANTIkvng
Yesterday i saw that my account is frozen and i can't log in.I try to log in several times,but unsuccessful.
I received an email saying that my account is frozen because of third strike.Do you have a chance to get back my account.I wrote messages but nothing. I didn't get a ticket to my email.Please if someone know how to get my account back please respond me.