Answered

My alt account was deleted and support hasn't answered in almost a week.

• 22 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Hey there,
Following my marketing plan, I decided to follow/ like on my alt account all the things I had followed/ liked on my main account (5 years of liking and following probably) so I could then unfollow/ unlike almost everything on my main account and have a more "clean" profile. In order to not mess with the limits (that I learned about after a pair of automatic warnings) I was liking and following only 100 people/ songs per day. After a couple days, having already unfollowed many accounts on my main, my alt appears to have dissapeared without any email warning or anything. I've created a pair of tickets already but I haven't even received confirmations of receival nor responses, noting at all, which is why I'm now posting here.
I just want my alt back (that I don't want to disclose publicly btw) with all the followed and liked things I had there. An explanation of why it was closed without any warning would be cool too, but it's not my main preoccupation because I guess the "mass" following and liking is to blame. Nevertheless, if that was the case, I would have definitely appreciated an email warning so that I could've, for example, followed/ liked less things per day.
Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by SANDRO PACELLA 27 July 2018, 16:36

I got it back from the sc team. Thanks ☮️
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

I got it back from the sc team. Thanks ☮️