Solved

My dispute was rejected!!

I reuploaded my song that I MADE with a beat that I made and my own vocals and someone reported it for copyright for having Wizkid ft. Drake - Hush Up the silence but it doesnt have that song!! after I reuploaded it, it automatically removed my song and nobody is listening to me! Now im going to get strikes for no reason! and how do I even contact soundcloud? all of their emails are automated and nobody is helping me!!!:@
icon

Best answer by Chris Mai 19 January 2017, 09:07

Reply to the automated e-mail and state your case is probably your best option.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Try e-mailing copyright[at]soundcloud[dot]com — they should be able to provide assistance. Good luck!
@it was an automated email and theres no real people that can help me! someone falsely reported my track and now Im getting strikes for no reason. Can I get in touch with anybody from soundcloud that can fix this?
Chris Mai wrote:

Try e-mailing copyright[at]soundcloud[dot]com — they should be able to provide assistance. Good luck!

it was an automated email and theres no real people that can help me! someone falsely reported my track and now Im getting strikes for no reason. Can I get in touch with anybody from soundcloud that can fix this?
Reply to the automated e-mail and state your case is probably your best option.