Answered

My original works with no samples are showing as "Not available in United States"

• 13 May 2017
  • 3 replies

Some of the recent tracks I have uploaded show as "Not available in United States", and they are my original works. Been subbed for three years now to share my music with friends, family, and fellow artists. However, from what I can tell there is no way to contact Soundcloud support directly to look into my issue, even though I am a paying customer.

Am I going crazy here or is this how customers of Soundcloud are treated? At this point unless I can figure how to upload my own music without a gigantic hassle, I think I will be cancelling my subscription sadly. I do like Soundcloud and follow many artists here, but I will simply not let myself be treated this poorly as a paying customer.
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 14 May 2017, 19:45

Are these monetized tracks? When you go to edit them do you get this extra panel showing?

That is where you can set geoblocking. If it isn't needed the button should be grayed-out like it is here. For some reason it seems to be appearing with a default setting of "on" for some accounts.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Are these monetized tracks? When you go to edit them do you get this extra panel showing?

That is where you can set geoblocking. If it isn't needed the button should be grayed-out like it is here. For some reason it seems to be appearing with a default setting of "on" for some accounts.
same thing is happening with mine but I'm not "pro".. my 2 profiles, Gutty & the Hammers & Gutty & the Hammers☮️.. both saying not available in Australia. havnt been able to log in to my "Gutty & the Hammers☮️" thing for ages
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
same thing is happening with mine but I'm not "pro".. my 2 profiles, Gutty & the Hammers & Gutty & the Hammers☮️.. both saying not available in Australia. havnt been able to log in to my "Gutty & the Hammers☮️" thing for ages

Hi there,

If you cannot sign in to your account, you should probably start by reaching out to our Account Access team, then go from there. :)

Cheers
Mathis

P.S.: Please see here for regional availability. https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003564768-Regional-availability If you're on our Partner program, your label or distributor will ultimately be able to assist with this.