Solved

My songs keep getting botted likes, how can I stop this?

Somebody keeps botting my songs, after about 4 or 5 mins, I suddenly get a load of likes from fake accounts all using a "SoundViral" profile picture, blocking them individually is tedious, so is there any way to permanently stop these accounts from accessing my songs?

Example account: https://soundcloud.com/brycedschmidt
icon

Best answer by FunkyFlute 29 August 2018, 17:10

Hi there,

Unfortunately SoundCloud do not have the technical means of reverting, or adjusting, play counts. This is because unlike fake likes, follows or reposts these plays are not actioned by a specific SoundCloud account/user that can be removed. You can delete and re-upload a track to refresh the play count, but keep in mind this means all Likes, Comments and Re-posts will also be lost.

To prevent further plays being attracted to your track, you can try changing the track URL for a small time. Plays are often bought for specific track links and this may divert them.

Hope this helps

FF

View original

1 reply

Hi there,

Unfortunately SoundCloud do not have the technical means of reverting, or adjusting, play counts. This is because unlike fake likes, follows or reposts these plays are not actioned by a specific SoundCloud account/user that can be removed. You can delete and re-upload a track to refresh the play count, but keep in mind this means all Likes, Comments and Re-posts will also be lost.

To prevent further plays being attracted to your track, you can try changing the track URL for a small time. Plays are often bought for specific track links and this may divert them.

Hope this helps

FF