Need help aquiring URL from a seemingly derelict page

• 13 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello my name is Louis Simpson, my soundcloud profile is Lou_S

www.soundcloud.com/lou_s_music

I am trying to reach out to the owner of www.soundcloud.com/lou_s to see if I can get them to relinquish the URL but their privacy settings do not allow me to message them unless they are following me. I've made an attempt to follow them though the page seems derelict and mostly un-used so I don't think I will ever get a follow-back allowing me to reach out to them. Is there any way I can reach out to them and let them know that I'm interested in aquiring the URL and even willing to pay for it if I have to. Is there any way that a URL can be awarded to me if they haven't used their account in a certain amount of time?

I am a highly active member with a paid premium account and have been for some time. My old URL used to be under www.soundcloud.com/mlsmodm as MODm. I am going through a rebrand at the moment and it is very important to me that I get the URL as it would obvious look far better on me an artist to not have extra text in my url making ti easier for people to find me.

Please, if there is ANY chance that I can acquire the URL then I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

2 replies

bump
Sorry but ur SOL if they don't follow you back.

Perhaps take lou_s_official?