Answered

Newest song isn't downloadable

• 8 February 2016
  • 1 reply

Newest song, can't make it downloadable. I did (deleted it just now) have 1 song that was a mashup of 3 songs, the rest are completely mine, from start to finish, created on Garageband. Is the reason I can't make the newest song dowloadable due to the one song? So can I have the downloadable option back? I won't upload any more songs that are not completely mine, although I was proud of that one song, seamlessly sewed together three songs. Or is it a matter of my minutes? I'm confused about that, as I only upload songs, like one every 2 or 3 months or so. Or, is it a technical glitch?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 9 February 2016, 15:12

Hi there,

Hmm, I was able to enabled downloads for your track from our end just fine. No blocks of any kind. For future reference, I recommend running the basic troubleshooting steps to see if this is an easy fix from your end.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, I was able to enabled downloads for your track from our end just fine. No blocks of any kind. For future reference, I recommend running the basic troubleshooting steps to see if this is an easy fix from your end.

Cheers
Mathis