Answered

No Access to Account?

• 1 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi I have not been able to sign into my account under soundcloud.com/angelkobra , it appears to be frozen however I did not delete my account nor did I violate any of the rules. Please help me gain access to my account back, thank you !
icon

Best answer by Mathis 1 August 2019, 14:59

Hi there,

I've checked in w/ our Trust & Safety team and you should be all set. Apologies about the inconvenience, it looks like this happened by accident - one of the security systems had picked it up in error.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I've checked in w/ our Trust & Safety team and you should be all set. Apologies about the inconvenience, it looks like this happened by accident - one of the security systems had picked it up in error.
Hi there,

Seriously you replied to post written 1 hour ago, but you missed mine which I wrote almost 2 weeks now?

Guys, what is going on? My account is still blocked. I haven't done nothing wrong.
Please! Give me some answer!

my account https://soundcloud.com/arielone