Answered

Not Available in U.S. Question...

• 20 February 2019
  • 7 replies

I'm curious as to why I'm getting the "Not available in United States" notification on a pair of my tracks? These tracks are of sound effects generated by "me," with all rights held by "me," of various sirens, LRAD sorts of horns and so on.

Is it perhaps they exceed a volume/decibel limit (which if so, I'm not even sure what that limit is). In one particular case, that wouldn't even be an issue. Or, is this perhaps simply some algorithms incorrect determination, and if so, how do I correct that action?

Thanks for your help,

K2
icon

Best answer by URBAN TIGER RADIO 2 23 February 2019, 12:05

Hi. I had the same problem in the UK. I solved it by replacing the original file from the 'edit track' window. It appeared that the original track was looped in a 'Processing' state. Once I re-uploaded it was okay. Hope this helps,
Bill
Urban Tiger Radio
View original

7 replies

Hi. I had the same problem in the UK. I solved it by replacing the original file from the 'edit track' window. It appeared that the original track was looped in a 'Processing' state. Once I re-uploaded it was okay. Hope this helps,
Bill
Urban Tiger Radio

i did that and it still wont work...
i am having the same problem. cant figure it out and i need this up ASAP.. not available in the United States...i am in the US and this is my content. Why wont it play? nedd answer ASAP
Bill
Urban Tiger Radio
Thanks for the response @Mathis , I was just coming back to report. JUST like the issue I had with share/embedding, attaching images, and now this... After trying numerous things (all you mentioned and more EXCEPT browser change), a day passes of no success, I then post here and like magic, the next day it all works.

So, you'd think the solution is simple. Merely give it a day and when the net-gawds are done burping and hiccupping, try again and it will work. Oddly, that doesn't work (over weeks/months embed issue). I'm of the 'opinion' (doesn't make it fact), that someone on your end is flipping a switch, ticking a box... but that's just a guess-- besides, no matter. It's all good in SC-Land now for me.

Sincerely, thanks for taking the time to respond! All fixed now ;)

K2
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Hmm, odd! Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. at the moment. Are you using a VPN or proxy server? Have you tried a different browser / incognito or private browser window to see if it occurs in there? Does it make a difference whether you're signed in to your account or listen anonymously?

Let us know if these things reveal any further clues to this issue.
Sigh... Well after posting the above, now ALL of the tracks have the NAiUS block applied to them. What's up, anyone? 🤔

K2
Disregard the remainer of this post, the issue is NOT resolved...

Odd... Well, this is the 'second' issue to be magically resolved by posting in the community support section. How or why I still don't know to avoid it in the future, but I can only 'guess' that the NAiUS flag is more one meaning that it is under review vs. simply permanently blocked.

Thanks any who considered this question!

K2