Question

Not receiving email conformation link for new account, can't publish uploads.

• 7 June 2016
  • 3 replies

I've tried adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to my address book, no luck.

If it helps, I'm using Google Chrome as a browser, I have the adblock plugin but I've disabled it on soundcloud.
The domain used for my email is Outlook.com.
I'm running 64-bit windows 10 and created my account only a couple days prior to this post.

Thank you for reading, if you think there's any more information I could provide feel free to ask.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, I've confirmed your email address for you from here now, so you're all set.

For future reference, please check if there is an email from us in your spam folder.
Also, check if your email server is blocking our emails.

All the best
Mathis
Hi there,

Hmm, I've confirmed your email address for you from here now, so you're all set.

For future reference, please check if there is an email from us in your spam folder.
Also, check if your email server is blocking our emails.

All the best
Mathis

Thanks for resolving the issue! My soundcloud worked fine when you confirmed my email before, however, now it seems that soundcloud is acting as though the email has not been confirmed once again.

I've checked my spam folder and blacklists, there's nothing there. I've also tried adding a new email to my soundcloud but that also doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks for your help, once again.
Sometimes this moments created by word jumble solver or bad network connectivity.