Answered

Our Church mergered with another church must create a new profile or account to post our audio.

• 12 February 2017
  • 3 replies

Our Church mergered with another church must create a new profile or account to post our audio. I would like to have a separate profile or account for the mergered church? Is that possible?

Thanks
Dave P.
icon

Best answer by bi0cide 22 February 2017, 13:05

Our account is a paid account how do I transfer subscription to a new account? I have not deleted the OLD account yet, nor have I created a new one yet? make a new one on a public email with an easy to remember username and password that way anyone you know can use it for such purpose. A strenuous way around it is just followiing the old account and reposting/liking the tracks or songs that were on the original account. I've been using SC since it started. Unless all the music you listened to has been removed from SC it should not be that difficult in my opinion. Especially because its music, and music is awesome!
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
If it is a basic free account, just go ahead and start the new one. Maybe rather than completely deleting the old one, add something like OLD ACCOUNT to the user name and direct users to the new account in the profile description.

If it is a paid-for account you'll need to see whether your subscription can be transferred to the new one.
Our account is a paid account how do I transfer subscription to a new account? I have not deleted the OLD account yet, nor have I created a new one yet?
Our account is a paid account how do I transfer subscription to a new account? I have not deleted the OLD account yet, nor have I created a new one yet? make a new one on a public email with an easy to remember username and password that way anyone you know can use it for such purpose. A strenuous way around it is just followiing the old account and reposting/liking the tracks or songs that were on the original account. I've been using SC since it started. Unless all the music you listened to has been removed from SC it should not be that difficult in my opinion. Especially because its music, and music is awesome!