Question

Password Reset E-mail Not Sending

• 17 November 2015
  • 3 replies

I've submitted to have a password reset email sent 3 times in an hour with no success. I also added an additional email address to my account and am not getting the confirmation email for that. Are SC's email servers down?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I also did get an email as soon as I posted this problem! Why no password email?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there The Holy Notebook,

Sorry about that. The forum is currently powered by GetSatisfaction, so the email might have come from a different provider. Hmm, so I've looked into this, and if you requested a password reset email, then you should have received it. No signs of a bounced email address of any sort.

Can you check your spam / junk folder to see if it somehow ended up in there? Also, can you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps?

If this doesn’t help, could you check if your email server is blocking our emails? If none of these help, please go from here to get in touch with our Trust & Safety team. (The "Ask us directly" button on that help center article will make sure your email reaches the correct team right away).

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Mathis