Answered

Password rest link sent to emails I don't recognize

• 2 September 2018
  • 2 replies

**Password RESET**

I was having trouble remembering my password so I had a link sent to me to reset it. There was a pop-up from soundcloud that showed which emails it was being sent to and there were three: my personal email and 2 I didn't recognize. When I went to my settings to see which emails I had on file, only my personal email was listed. How do I ensure my information isn't being sent elsewhere?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 19 September 2018, 12:07

Hi Spoiled Hands,

I've looked into this for you (You might actually have received another password reset email - don't worry about it, that was a test run by our system when I investigated the case).

The only address the reset was sent to is your primary email address, given this is the only email address on file, so you should be all set :)

If you have further questions regarding this, please reach out to our Trust & Safety team directly, as they will be able to investigate this in further detail.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Spoiled Hands,

I've looked into this for you (You might actually have received another password reset email - don't worry about it, that was a test run by our system when I investigated the case).

The only address the reset was sent to is your primary email address, given this is the only email address on file, so you should be all set :)

If you have further questions regarding this, please reach out to our Trust & Safety team directly, as they will be able to investigate this in further detail.