Pheroah RNB's fake followers. Are these the new Glitch Bots?

• 16 October 2017
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Almost every new follower me and my friends have been getting in the last few weeks has been a bot which only reposts tracks by Pheroah RNB. They all have pictures of pretty young asian women and names which are usually just a random string of letters, so it's obvious they are bots. We've looked at Pheroah RNB's profile. His tracks have plays in the millions but he's only got about 1000 followers and they are pretty much all ..... pictures of pretty young asian women with names which are usually just a random string of letters. None of us have bothered to listen to his music.
Like with the Glitch Records bots, there's too many and not enough hours in the day to report every one individually. Can someone from your security team look into this?
thanks

10 replies

You are obviously a hater or racist!
Do you not like Asians following you?
Your profile name is JessN Tour manager?
What is your name you are not a Tour manager
Pheroah RNB's songs are good decent R&B songs why would you not listen to them?
just because real Asian fans who cannot speak good English were following him you hated
on it you got Soundcloud to ban them thinking they were fake!
They actually follow Him elsewhere lol, and will now not join Soundcloud.
They actually banned real American girl fans and Musicians too I know cause some are my friends.
If you look at the Soundcloud Top 40 you don't get on it, all the Top 40 artists have fake followers
why do they never, ever do something about that! No!
They choose to ban real Asian followers because soundcloud usually only supports signed artist who mainly swear all through their songs, Don't believe me check it out for yourself, get your facts right
You are obviously a hater or racist!
Do you not like Asians following you?
Your profile name is JessN Tour manager?
What is your name you are not a Tour manager
Pheroah RNB's songs are good decent R&B songs why would you not listen to them?
just because real Asian fans who cannot speak good English were following him you hated
on it you got Soundcloud to ban them thinking they were fake!
They actually follow Him elsewhere lol, and will now not join Soundcloud.
They actually banned real American girl fans and Musicians too I know cause some are my friends.
If you look at the Soundcloud Top 40 you don't get on it, all the Top 40 artists have fake followers
why do they never, ever do something about that! No!
They choose to ban real Asian followers because soundcloud usually only supports signed artist who mainly swear all through their songs, Don't believe me check it out for yourself, get your facts right

Hey FANOFMUSIC I am also a tour manager and you are a booker. Take a look at the forum, before you open your mouth with saying something stupid- my kind advise to you. And I can refer to the problem with bots and fake plays because is pissing me off , destroying the idea of music and damaging this site for real music lovers who are true on soundcloud, not fake. Greetings.
Userlevel 4
So FANOFMUSIC.

Are Natasha and Abigail real? Are they identical twins? If they were following you would you not think they were fake?

And well done for taking four month to come to Pheroah's defence.
Userlevel 3
I've tried clicking on this guy's "1102 followers" last night and this morning and there are only 6 shown. none of the Natasha variety shown above. did he miss a payment on his 1000 bot followers? did they get repo'd?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
They got removed 4 months ago when JessN reported them here. They were hilarious. All professional studio photos. All names like dfjghsfs or weurubn or mmbkfdmk. (Obviously explained by them being Asian and not English speakers apparently.)
I think the guy knows that if he uploads something new it might correct the counter so he's given up!
His YouTube account is similar. 91000 plays but zero likes, maybe 1 or 2 dislikes and no comments .... again obviously explained by his dedicated Asian fan base unable to speak English and not even understanding the almost universal language of a thumbs-up button.
Userlevel 3
HaHaHaHaha!!!!! 😃
Userlevel 1
I like the way Pheroah is sooooo into music he doesn't follow anyone else. We're just not good enough for him.
Userlevel 4
......... All professional studio photos. All names like dfjghsfs or weurubn or mmbkfdmk.

I think I've found some more, although they aren't Asian this time:

Hoa and hypolai are probably the same person.

FANOFMUSIC. These are spambots. I know you want to believe they are real and evil SoundCloud are now deleting profiles of pretty white women but they are spambots.
I am White & jewish, I am in a Band & I was blocked along with many of my friends shortly after following
Pheroah RNB the Artist, You guys are obviously apart of that nasty game,
Was it you who were following his fans with nude pics to promote your sex business?
Sorry to say most of them were blocked by his followers guys,
I have just joined Soundcloud again & guess what they followed me again check it out : https://soundcloud.com/user-367040459
To hate on good music? Now you leave hate comments here using a profile pic of a Goats head nown to be a
sign of the Devil & profile pics with the letters J, F, T ?
Why not upload your own pics, Who are you? You guys are Trolls who like to hide
The young lady who first replied to your hate mail here is right,
All Top 40 Soundcloud Artists have fake followers & nothing is done, you got few real fans just Artists that pay a subscription & Trolls like you guys who are afraid of real fans.
Leaves Whites & Asians alone
watch this video, you & Goat pic must be apart of the 8k thumbs down right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlPdfLr1FSo
Nicked you are, stay tuned for Independant & signed Artists everywhere
& rock on Pheroah RNB a truly great guy
Yeah, I am a Muslim, I joined Soundcloud to support a Artist I actually like
But I was Trolled then Blocked off Soundcloud, Bullies & Trolls Do you fear God?
By the way this artist has many, many real fans & followers elsewhere I kid you not,
I guess you guys are really jealous, I say on with good music.