Question

Please confirm your email address before uploading. Check email settings.

• 14 November 2016
  • 27 replies

ok i have already confirmed my email address, but i am still getting this error when trying to update my profile picture.

Please confirm your email address before uploading. Check email settings.

what is thing all about

This topic has been closed for comments

27 replies

Hi, trying to manage emails - deleted a defunct Yahoo one, tried to add my gmail but it says that one is already in use despite the fact I can't see it on my account. Added hotmail address and confirmed it but still get "confirm email address before uploading" notification. Help please, 😃 thank you
Got kinda the same problem. Verifired my e-mail, but still cant upload. Says "You need to confirm your email address before uploading. Check email settings." Any tips?
Exact same thing is happening to me. Confirmed my email, still can't upload. Added a second email, confirmed that one as well, still can't upload.
Me too, I have the same problem and yet I did like you! : / help !
I have exactly same issue
I'm having the same problem trying to upload music. I have clicked on the email link to confirm my email address several times.
Same here. Can't upload any track neither
Same Struggle here confirmed it like 100 times but nothing happened... Still telling me to confirm my email address. CanĀ“t upload songs or change my picture or my name
Hey, whenever I click on choose a file to upload it says "please confirm your email address before uploading" but I have already confirmed my email 5 times and even added another email to my account and confirmed that one. I also cant update any profile info until my email is confirmed even though I have already tried confirming it! Please help, this is very irritating! thanks
same thing happens to me
Same thing for me too...
Like the topic (the guy asking the question) so this might get their attention and hopefully gets fixed.
Also having similar problem.
This is also happening to me. I've been trying to update my profile information for hours now and it won't save. The only thing it let me change was my header photo.
Im having the same issue and it's very frustrating!
Same issue here!
I'm having same issue, logged out, cleared cache, even restarted computer.
I am having the same issue as well
I'm having the same issue.
Exactsame issue here, it's really frustrating, does SoundCloud support usually takes this long to answer?
It seems this issue has been going on for hours... at least a "we're aware of the issue and will look into it" response would be nice.
Exactsame issue here, it's really frustrating, does SoundCloud support usually takes this long to answer?
It seems this issue has been going on for hours... at least a "we're aware of the issue and will look into it" response would be nice.

Actually I searched Google and it appears this issue has been going on for years and still hasn't been fixed. It seems to randomly work, though. Since I posted my comment above, it randomly started working and I was able to upload music.

Actually I searched Google and it appears this issue has been going on for years and still hasn't been fixed. It seems to randomly work, though. Since I posted my comment above, it randomly started working and I was able to upload music.

I was able to upload a file as well thing is I can't upload any of my profile's info, nor the display name or the URL, it's such a shame since I was just getting started and this is a really bad setback.

I was able to upload a file as well thing is I can't upload any of my profile's info, nor the display name or the URL, it's such a shame since I was just getting started and this is a really bad setback.

I agree. I had over 50 tracks to upload. Not very user friendly...
This is also happening to me. I've been trying to update my profile information for hours now and it won't save. The only thing it let me change was my header photo.

I'm having the exact same issue, please let me know if you fix it somehow.
Amazing that this has been going on for hours with no official response!!
It's back to normal for me.