Answered

Privacy and Safety

• 6 December 2015
  • 1 reply

I always get a lot of dirty messages from user that i don't know and after they send the dirty messages, they deleted the account. I'm really frustrated with this, can the Soundcloud company do something about the safety and strong privacy for messages? This anonymous user and keep sending irrelevant messaages has to be STOP!!!
icon

Best answer by Gina 8 December 2015, 14:07

Hi Turner,

Thank you for writing to us and apologies for the inappropriate material on the platform. Our Trust and Safety teams does a daily pass to find these fake bot accounts and batch deletes them, this is why you see the accounts gone. We are working hard to implement new measures so the fake accounts cannot make it to the platform in the first place.

Thanks again,
Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Turner,

Thank you for writing to us and apologies for the inappropriate material on the platform. Our Trust and Safety teams does a daily pass to find these fake bot accounts and batch deletes them, this is why you see the accounts gone. We are working hard to implement new measures so the fake accounts cannot make it to the platform in the first place.

Thanks again,
Gina