Question

(Pro User) Dispute Rejected? But I Have Permission? Help Before Account Is Terminated!

• 25 January 2016
  • 2 replies

I chose to keep this private because i did not want to bash on soundcloud for any wrong doing.
This is all a series of mistakes and a misunderstanding. My luck.... 😞

However, I have been emailing copyright@soundcloud.com for a few days now and haven't gotten a reply.I'm stressing out because this is urgent for me and very tragic as i rely heavily on soundcloud.

First off i just want to say this is all a misunderstanding
Please do not delete my account until i speak with someone directly about the problem.
I have worked years on my soundcloud following and have been a loyal pro user. This is all a series of mistakes.

I received 4 take down notices for tracks that i have permission to use by the copyright owners.
However when i filed the dispute it was rejected by soundcloud even though i have spoken with the owners directly about the 4 tracks. This is all a misunderstanding.

I am a pro user and i can not find the contact form. So my only option is to email.
Please read closely and help me reinstate the tracks i have the rights to use and keep my account from being terminated as i worked so hard to grow and have been a loyal costumer for a 2+ years now.

More details on the problem.

I need help and in a hurry because i'm worried my account will be terminated and i will have bigger issues.

My Problem:

My 4 Tracks via my account Soundcloud.com/ArizonaZervas

"Never Going Home"
"Jump"
"What we called love"
"Just bounce"

Where all reported for copyright infringement by:
Daniel Moline from Zeitlos Entertainment LLC
(Email: daniel@zeitlosent.com)

However we have further discussed and he wants to retract his copyright reports because he has gave me permission to use the tracks. All a misunderstanding. I disputed the tracks but my dispute was rejected even though i have spoken with the rights holder of the original work and he has granted me permission. How does he retract the report? Or can you guys do it?

Please help before my account is deleted for copyright strikes. I need to get these tracks reinstated as soon as possible.

Daniel (JayKodes manager) has emailed me saying if you need his permission directly, to email daniel@zeitlosent.com

Thank you and i hope you can help me resolve this as soon as possible!

- Arizona

Soundcloud.com/ArizonaZervas

Also,

Attached is an email directly from the copyright reporter that I am able to use all 4 tracks. He asked that you contact him if there are any problems.

Daniel Moline from Zeitlos Entertainment LLC
(Email: daniel@zeitlosent.com)

I hope we can resolve this issue as soon as possible as this is a very tragic event for me.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Arizona,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've just reached out to someone from the copyrights team and they were able to locate your email. They will get back to you soon.

Best
Mathis
Hi Arizona,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've just reached out to someone from the copyrights team and they were able to locate your email. They will get back to you soon.

Best
Mathis

Thanks Mathis,

I received an email from them finally! However they asked that the copyright reporter email copyright@soundcloud.com to confirm that they want to retract their claims.

Could you give the copyright team a heads up to look out for an email from daniel@zeitlosent.com looking to withdraw the copyright claims?

Put in a good word for me. I have been trying to get this situation handled for over a week now.

Thanks in advance for all your help,
- Arizona
Soundcloud.com/ArizonaZervas.com