Question

Ramen records dummy account?

• 3 March 2018
  • 5 replies

I got followed by one “Debrah Harrison” and the account (I’m pretty sure it’s a bot) liked my tracks. Their only track was some advert for ramen records which they reposted. Anyone know what to do? (Sorry, I’m a bit new to the website)

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Read all about them: https://soundcloudcommunity.com/trust-safety-229932/glitch-records-are-now-ramen-records-7386470

Block and report the spambot, and the latest RamenRecords profile.
Read all about them: https://soundcloudcommunity.com/trust-safety-229932/glitch-records-are-now-ramen-records-7386470

Block and report the spambot, and the latest RamenRecords profile.

Thanks for the reply, slight! Have a good day
Same thing happened to me. I don't play for fame or money, just for fun. These people follow me, but 2nd time I've seen this website from a follower on my own SoundCloud stuff. Is there anyway this site can weed out the bad from good ? Just started using this site. I knew about it for years, but started playing keyboard for fun and posting my own creation for whatever flows. Thanks for reading and hopefully those whom keep getting tagged with websites sans any feedback are found. Peace.
Same thing happened to me. I don't play for fame or money, just for fun. These people follow me, but 2nd time I've seen this website from a follower on my own SoundCloud stuff. Is there anyway this site can weed out the bad from good ? Just started using this site. I knew about it for years, but started playing keyboard for fun and posting my own creation for whatever flows. Thanks for reading and hopefully those whom keep getting tagged with websites sans any feedback are found. Peace.

Thanks for the reply. I too am new to the site and so was quite surprised when a random "person" found me and followed my account. By the way, 'floating on a cloud' is really chilled and cool. Peace.
Much appreciated progrockboy. Thank you for liking that one. No two songs are the same when I play, I can't read music, tried, letters don't add up in my head with sound. If I number each key and learn something popular it takes time, but I learn best by watching insted of sheet music. Thank you kindly, rock on ! 🙂
P.S. if you add me as a favorite I can listen to what you play too. Music lover all my life. Prog rock is my favorite genre too. Peace.