Solved

Remix Copyrights

Hi!

I want to know why can't I upload a remix/bootleg of "Alok, Bruno Martini ft Zeeba - Hear Me Now" in my soundcloud, if many others has the SAME MUSIC remixed and uploaded on their accounts, without problems...

What's wrong with me? What should I do to upload my remix just like the other producers?

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by Chris Mai 21 March 2017, 10:31

Since your remix is based on another creator's track, you'll need permission from the original creator and any other relevant rights holders before you can upload and publish your remix online.

While some producers and publishers are fine with SoundCloud members using their material, some others are not and do not want their works used or altered without explicit consent.

If you are able to provide proof that you do have permission from the original’s rights holders to publish your cover version on SoundCloud, our Copyright Team is happy to manually review these permissions and reinstate the track onto your profile. Please sign into your account and fill out the disputes form ---> https://copyright.soundcloud.com/disputes.

View original

3 replies

Since your remix is based on another creator's track, you'll need permission from the original creator and any other relevant rights holders before you can upload and publish your remix online.

While some producers and publishers are fine with SoundCloud members using their material, some others are not and do not want their works used or altered without explicit consent.

If you are able to provide proof that you do have permission from the original’s rights holders to publish your cover version on SoundCloud, our Copyright Team is happy to manually review these permissions and reinstate the track onto your profile. Please sign into your account and fill out the disputes form ---> https://copyright.soundcloud.com/disputes.
Yeah, and do you think the other producers has the permission? They don't....

Oh soundcloud..... 😠
Ayo remix is based on another creator's track, you'll wirhout permission from the original creator and any other relevant rights holders before you can upload and publish your remix online.

If you are able to provide proof that you do have permission from the original’s rights holders to publish your cover version on SoundCloud, our Copyright Team is happy to manually review these permissions and reinstate the track onto your profile. Please sign into your accountur remix is based on another creator's track, you'll need permission from the original creator and any other relevant rights holders before you can upload and publish your remix online.

If you are able to provide proof that you do have permission from the original’s rights holders to publish your cover version on SoundCloud, our Copyright Team fuck permissions and reinstate the track onto your profile.