Answered

remove repost won't work

• 13 May 2017
  • 4 replies

deleting of a repost on my profile won't go work. I already pushed on the button but it's still on my profile.
thank you
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 13 May 2017, 19:24

I realize you posted this 5 hours ago and may have sorted this out by now. I just did a search for your name and three accounts came up, none showing reposts of anything. Sometimes there are cache issues between what you've done very recently and what is still showing on your profile. A good way to check if you're experiencing this is to sign out of your profile, refresh your browser and look at your profile without being signed in.
I've no experience of the mobile app versions on SoundCloud if this is what you were using, but I understand from a lot of other posts here there can be differences between the two as to to how stats etc. are displaying.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
I realize you posted this 5 hours ago and may have sorted this out by now. I just did a search for your name and three accounts came up, none showing reposts of anything. Sometimes there are cache issues between what you've done very recently and what is still showing on your profile. A good way to check if you're experiencing this is to sign out of your profile, refresh your browser and look at your profile without being signed in.
I've no experience of the mobile app versions on SoundCloud if this is what you were using, but I understand from a lot of other posts here there can be differences between the two as to to how stats etc. are displaying.
Userlevel 1
I am having the same issue. Logging off, refreshing the page, and looking at my profile logged off does not work.
Userlevel 1
I am having the same issue. Logging off, refreshing the page, and looking at my profile logged off does not work.

Nevermind, it's sorted out!
The Repost function doesn't work right! 😞
So we all have the same problem, ha !?
I already contacted SC about this strange problem!
Realy hope SC-Team can fix this annoying problem...!
https://soundcloud.com/love-for-music-and-producers