Solved

Reporting hate speech

• 30 January 2019
  • 2 replies

I want to report an account for hate speech but when I go to the page to do so I get the information below. However there is no contact button below the article so how do I report an account? The file a ticket option is just to ask further questions, not to submit a report.

Reporting hate speech

If you would like to report hate speech, please provide us with the following details through the contact button below this article:
  • The URL of the account you want to report
  • Links to the hateful content e.g. track URLs
  • A brief explanation of how the content violates our Terms or Guidelines
Still need help? File a ticket.
icon

Best answer by Navid 30 January 2019, 10:58

Hey there @ChristineHart,

If you click the link to file a ticket and choose 'Report a violation' under the list of issues on the next page under 'What type of violation do you need to report?' you will have a drop-down menu where you can choose 'Reporting hate speech'. Once you file this ticket it will get sent to our Trust & Safety team which will take a closer look at your case.

Best,
Navid
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey there @ChristineHart,

If you click the link to file a ticket and choose 'Report a violation' under the list of issues on the next page under 'What type of violation do you need to report?' you will have a drop-down menu where you can choose 'Reporting hate speech'. Once you file this ticket it will get sent to our Trust & Safety team which will take a closer look at your case.

Best,
Navid
thanks