Answered

request for profile url

• 8 February 2018
  • 6 replies

Hello!

I am contacting you regarding my Soundcloud profile URL.
In order to focus more on my music and to be more cohesive, I would like to use the url https://soundcloud.com/takin .
However, this URL is already used.

I know that it is mentioned on your website that you are not dealing with this anymore for policy reasons, but I still would like to ask for your help.
This user has been inactive for more than 7 years, has not subscribed to any profile and do not have subscriber (it says 3 but it is actually not the case). I tried to contact this user by messages several times but did not get any response.

Could you please have a look at this case?
Again, I understand that you mentioned that this type of requests are not treated anymore, but I believe it really restricts active users who want to take their musical career seriously.
In a case like mine where the user is clearly not active, I believe it makes sense to deal with this request.

I would be really glad if you could have a look.
Thank you in advance for your support.

takin
icon

Best answer by Mathis 9 February 2018, 15:30

Hi there Takin,

I'm sorry but I wont be able to help with this. I would recommend for you to reach out to our Trust & Safety team and see what they can do (no guarantee they can do anything).

All the best to you,
Mathis
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Takin,

I'm sorry but I wont be able to help with this. I would recommend for you to reach out to our Trust & Safety team and see what they can do (no guarantee they can do anything).

All the best to you,
Mathis
Hi Mathis,

Thank you for your answer, I will contact them and let you know about their feedback.
Hopefully this could be resolved.

Sincerely,
takin
Hi Mathis,

I tried to reach out as you suggested but I received an automatic answer telling me that I will not get a direct answer... in other words my request will not be addressed.
I am quite disappointed by this. I am clearly not asking too much and I believe my case could be solved really easily especially considering the context that I explained above.
I would really appreciate if you could help on this.

Thank you,
takin
Hi there Takin,

All the best to you,
Mathis

Hi Mathis,
Could you please provide help on this?
Please see my message above.

Thank you,
Takin
Hi there Takin,

All the best to you,
Mathis

Could you please also change this topic to "unsolved"?
I clicked on "best answer" by mistake... please change this.
Thanks,
takin
Hey Mathis,
Could you please provide me an answer and help me on this topic?