Answered

Rights holders conflicts & monetization! *Urgent*

• 21 July 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Hello,

An issue between conflicting right's holders is causing issues for my newest release. The song says it's not available in the US. ( soundcloud.com/animalsintheroom/scandalous )

Twitter support told me it's in regard to multiple distributors. Due to some issues earlier this year I left Routenote's distribution and joined Repost Network.

I have tried multiple times to detach from Routenote. I have emailed both their team and soundcloud's and was assured months ago that this issue was taken care of only to find nothing changed. It is still causing conflicts and issues.

I would like to have Repost Network be my distributor & collect my royalties, not Routenote.

I have emailed sc support, routenote@soundcloud.com and routenote support. No one seems to have detached it.

Please SC support help me get this issue sorted out ASAP ❤

Super crushing to have this happen on a new release after we sent out all of our press releases only to find most can't listen 😞
icon

Best answer by Mathis 28 July 2016, 10:49

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out & apologies for the late follow up. Have you been able to get someone from our team to look into this in the meantime? If not so, please reach out to the team here for further assistance.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out & apologies for the late follow up. Have you been able to get someone from our team to look into this in the meantime? If not so, please reach out to the team here for further assistance.

Cheers
Mathis